Time & Location
Oct 02, 2020, 4:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Foster Church, 375 Hendersonville Road, Asheville, NC, USA
About The Event
1 Child - $5
2+ Children - $10
A family with 2, 3, 4, or more children still pay only $10!
- 4:30-5:00 pm Homework, Reading, and/or Coloring Time
- 5:00-5:30 pm Movement – Games with Distancing Markers (Ex: Simon Says, Red Light Green Light, Chalk Art) in the Parking Lot, Gymnasium as Alternate Venue in case of inclement weather.
- 5:30-6:00 pm Supper (Pre-prepared Meal, Individually Packaged to Hand to Students Directly)
- 6:00-6:30 pm Crafts and Table Activities
- 6:30-7:00 pm Video
- 7:00-7:30 pm Worship and Devotional -- Sunset is at 7:12 pm
- Max of 16 children per night - first come, first serve. But please only register for one night! If there are available spots the day of the event, I will reach out.
- Temperature checks & health questionnaire upon arrival before entering.
- Only one child to use the restroom at a time.
- Tables and tape markers to guide children in social distancing.
- Masks for children requested. Note: we will not physically force a child to wear a mask if requested by parents or refused by child, but will in that case take special care to keep them distanced appropriately.
- Adult Volunteers wear masks the duration of the event.
- All surfaces sanitized before and after each use.
- Hand sanitizer available, hand washing when possible.
One Child - PNO Sep. 24, 2020
THIS TICKET IS ONLY VALID FOR ONE CHILD - PLEASE RESERVE ONE TICKET PER CHILD!